Monday, September 1, 2008

The Power of Regular Dream Translation

I received a message from a very charming girl, who was very interested in dream interpretation and sent me many dreams.

Then I started receiving messages with her dreams daily.

At a certain point, I told her that she should try to translate her dreams by herself after reading my e-book, because this is the important point: she has to learn how to translate her dreams alone thanks to the knowledge she has acquired in the e-book.

Of course, my summer offer is for everyone and for all kinds of dreams. People send me their dreams because they are depressed, because they are in love, because they see nightmares, because they lost someone... for various reasons.

This dreamer started sending me her dreams because she seriously cares about this matter and I'm glad I have found such good student!

She learned about my summer offer, and she thought that it would be very good to send me all her dreams for translation.

I told her that she had to work by herself however, and try to translate her dreams alone, instead of sending them to me every time and receive a ready translation.

My ready translations are mainly for people that have serious problems and are not able to learn how to translate their dreams alone, but she, who was only curious about the meaning of her dreams, should care about learning how to do it by herself without a doubt.

Since then, her progress has been tremendous!

What I want to tell you is that there is a very big difference between caring for the meaning of your dreams only for a while, because you saw a strange dream or because you are sad, and then abandon this occupation, from the serious study of the meaning of your dreams.

Besides that, I want to emphasize that when you look for the meaning of your dreams yourself and you discover this meaning alone, you learn much more than when someone else gives you a ready translation.

The difference is so big, that there is no comparison.

You have to translate many dreams in order to see the result of the unconscious' psychotherapy! One or two dreams are not enough for anything!

There are times when a single dream is so full of archetypes and information that it helps you as if you had seen a thousand dreams with many lessons, but usually, we need a series of dreams in order to understand what is happening with the dreamer and how he or she can overcome their problems.

Be serious and write down your dreams regularly! You'll see by yourself how much you'll learn and how much you'll be helped!

And try to learn the dream language, so that you'll have this knowledge for life and will be able to translate your dreams alone, because this way, your progress will be extraordinary!

Good students are rewarded with health, wisdom and happiness in a very short period of time, while those that don't take dream translation seriously and don't make any effort to really learn the dream language, are like explorers that sleep over a treasure but never dig the ground in order to finally receive its benefits!

Prevent Depression and Craziness through the scientific method of Dream Interpretation discovered by Carl Jung and simplified by Christina Sponias, a writer who continued Jung's research in the unknown region of the human psychic sphere.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker